[Rejestr] Rebecca MacKinnon na temat Global Internet Freedom

Jaroslaw Lipszyc jaroslaw.lipszyc w wolnepodreczniki.pl
Pon, 15 Mar 2010, 18:53:50 MET

Alek Tarkowski pisze:

> a tu podsumowanie toczącej sie obecnie w stanach debaty:
> http://rconversation.blogs.com/rconversation/2010/03/global-internet-freedom-and-the-us-government.html

Niestety, jest jeszcze inne podsumowanie, zrobione przez Baracka Obamę:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-31001_3-20000347-261.html?tag=newsLeadStoriesArea.1

"We're going to aggressively protect our intellectual property," Obama
said. "Our single greatest asset is the innovation and the ingenuity and
creativity of the American people... [...] We just want to make sure
that it's licensed and that American businesses are getting paid
appropriately. That's why the (U.S. Trade Representative) is using the
full arsenal of tools available to crack down on practices that
blatantly harm our businesses, and that includes negotiating proper
protections and enforcing our existing agreements, and moving forward on
new agreements, including the proposed Anti-Counterfeiting Trade
Agreement (ACTA)."

pozdrawiam
Lipszyc