FYI: .arpa dla 6bone

Marcin Gondek drixter w e-utp.net
Nie, 9 Maj 2004, 17:30:31 MEST

Witaj,

url: http://mailman.isi.edu/pipermail/6bone/2004-May/008361.html

==cut==
As many persons noticed, we are in the final steps in the deployment of
the
e.f.f.3.ip6.arpa zone.  In fact, it should be operational in a few days,
as
soon as the servers are properly registered (Bob is taking care of
that).
In a bid to integrate both the int and arpa zones, the e.f.f.3.ip6.int
will
be served by the same servers.  The way the delegations are managed, is
that the zone file is generated every day from the content of the 6Bone
registry.  So, to setup the reverse delegation for a 6Bone pTLA you need
add at least one 'rev-srv' entry to you inet6num object.  This can be
done
on the 6Bone registry web interface at
http://eng.hexago.com/6bone/registry/index.shtml.

An official announcement will be made when everything is operational.
In
the meantime, we will have to live with an inconsistent e.f.f.3.ip6.int
zone.  Feel free to report any problems to support at eng.hexago.com.

Regards,

Frederick Lefebvre
--
System and Network administrator
Hexago Inc.

--
Marcin Gondek / Drixter * ICQ 99230394 * GG 5576693 * MG8-6BONE
perl -le's&&\$2)84%2<%X540|.%4&*y^BSD|\!->~X^w: .a-{@-^/print;'