host_991531 patch to recognize IPv6 addresses

Paul A Vixie vixie w mibh.net
Śro, 14 Cze 2000, 18:34:26 MEST

> The patch:
> ftp://ftp.6bone.pl/pub/ipv6/set-glibc-2.1.new/host_991529+.diff
>
> R.
> PS. I wish bind would include your version of host.

we do, as contrib/host.  if erik integrates your patch and asks me to
include an updated version in 8.2.3, i will.

bin/host has a different command syntax and is integrated with bind's
build system, and so it will remain the default "host" even though we
all know everyone who uses "host" uses erik's version.