[Rejestr] Komisarz Kroes nt. otwartych danych

Alek Tarkowski alek w creativecommons.pl
Nie, 25 Wrz 2011, 12:11:08 CEST

Komisarz Kroes wygłosiła kilka dni temu wystąpienie nt. " from Common
Standards to Open Data", podczas OpenForum Europe Summit 2011.

http://europa.eu/rapid/pressReleasesAction.do?reference=SPEECH/11/596&format=HTML&aged=0&language=EN&guiLanguage=en

" We are going to take action: we are going to open up Europe's public
sector."

Polecam m.in. fragment dotyczący propozycji nowelizacji Dyrektywy PSI:
" I want requirements to be more encompassing, and specifications
improved. In particular, we'll be looking at the way data is disclosed
-the formats and the way data licenses operate to make re-use
straightforward in practice. We'll also be looking at charging regimes
because expensive data isn't "open data". In short, getting out the data
under reasonable conditions should be a routine part of the business of
public administrations."

Pozdrowienia,

Alek Tarkowski

--