[Karty] propozycja

Rafał Ignasiak karty@listy.icm.edu.pl
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:07:50 +0200

Witam ,
zobczcie jakie dostałem propozycje po próbie dokonania płatności KK za
ukcję na eBay-u.
-------------------------------------

Sorry, we are unable to process payment for your ebay item at the moment.
The billing address of the credit card provided must be verified with your
 issuing institution before payment can be processed.
 Unfortunately, since your issuing institution is overseas,
 we are unable to obtain verbal verification over the phone.
 There are a few options available to you:
        1.      Please fax us a copy of your monthly credit card statement with your name,
        billing address and credit card number clearly visible.
        You can block out all other information if you like.
        A copy of the front and back of your credit card
        must be included with the top portion of your statement.
        Please make the fax  ATTN:  EBAY and include your ebay  item # on the fax.
        Our fax number is 416-868-0243.
        2.      If you have access to a digital camera or scanner,
         you can e-mail us a digital picture of you monthly Visa statement with your name,
          billing address and credit card number clearly visible.
        3.      A certified bank check can be purchased and sent to us as payment for your item.

 Please reply to this e-mail and let us know which option you would like to follow up on.

Henrys eBay Department
Henry's Cameras
eBay user id: ebay@henrys.com

--