[jkoshy@FreeBSD.ORG: Slides for FreeBSD/IPv6 presentation available]

Tomasz Paszkowski ns88 w k.pl
Śro, 10 Sty 2001, 12:13:26 MET

----- Forwarded message from jkoshy w FreeBSD.ORG -----

From: <jkoshy w FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 01:04:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Slides for FreeBSD/IPv6 presentation available

Folks,

I have put up some slides that I presented at the recent "Global IPv6
Summit" in Bangalore, under

    http://people.freebsd.org/~jkoshy/articles/ipv6-presentation/

The topic of my talk was `IPv6 in FreeBSD'.  The talk started off with an
introduction to FreeBSD, went into the details of IPv6 support in FreeBSD,
and ended with a demonstration of IPv6 in action.

The web page referenced above also has some notes about what went well
during the talk.  This may be of use to people interested in advocacy.

The presentation is being made available in LaTeX and PDF forms.

Thanks to <itojun w iijlab.net> for pointing me to KAME related information.

Regards,
Koshy
<jkoshy w freebsd.org>

To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo w FreeBSD.org

----- End forwarded message -----

--
  /  \  | | / /  / \  / \  ---------- Tomasz Paszkowski --- NS88-6BONE --------
 /_/  \__/  /_/  \_/  \_/  --- Linux is for people who hate Microsoft ---------